7. When the Flag is completely folded only the triangular blue field should be visible.
5. Outer point is turned inward parallel with the open edge, forming a second triangle.
6. Repeat the triangular folding until entire length of the Flag is folded.
3. Then fold the Flag again, lengthwise, folded edge to open edge.
2. They fold the lower striped section, lengthwise, over the blue field. Hold bottom to top, edges together, securely.
1. Two persons, facing each other, hold the Flag waist high and horizontally between them.
Folding the Flag
4. A triangular fold is started along the length of the Flag, from the end to the heading, by bringing the striped corner of the folded edge to meet the open edge.
Copyright © VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS. All rights reserved.